Read magazines in your browser or download them to your iPad to read anytime, anywhere.
On a laptop or desktop: access the digital magazine collection from Flipster on the ILC webpage.
On an iPad or mobile device:
Download the Flipster app from your app store.
Choose your library: Adlai E Stevenson High School.
If you are off campus, you may be asked to log in. (click here to find the login information)
Current issues of the magazines are displayed. Press to view past issues.
Select to download an issue onto your mobile device. This allows access when not connected to the internet.
Many magazines do not have an expiration date. Some may expire after one week. If a magazine does not expire, you may keep it forever; however, saving issues takes up space on your device.
Use to remove magazines from your device.
Available in the App Store
1. Download the App from the link above
2. User Name and Password (Same as Infinite Campus)
3. FollettShelf URL: wbb35354
4. Log In
5. Click Book Icon in top left corner (takes you into the browser)
6. Log In again and select Stay Logged In
7. Click the Menu Button in the top right corner (it looks like 3 straight lines)
8. Select Preferences (you need to do this the first time you use this App)
9. Under TABLET use pull down menu to select FOLLETT BryteWave APP)
10. Select Save
11. Scroll down select a book you would like to borrow, (tap the title twice)
12. Select CHECKOUT/HOLD
13. Close the browser (by pushing the home button on your iPad)
14. Open the Follett BryteWave K-12 App
1. Click "sign in" to access titles from the ILC's Digital Library
Staff & faculty sign in differently than students. Please email Jami Lopez for assistance.
Use your Infinite Campus username & password to sign into the ILC Digital Library